Thursday, June 14, 2007

Very very tired

Well, I haven't posted in a while because I have been very busy and extremely tired. I got a job baking at a coffee house in the early early mornings. I love the job but, getting adjusted to the new hours has been pretty hard on me. I am naturally a night owl...

I have a Mama due tomorrow with her second baby. I am hoping she will give birth before next weekend so that I can go to the Community Peace Festival. I am desperate for a swim in the river! And a rockin drum circle!

My VW bus is sick. She is over heating and we are crossing our fingers that the head is not cracked. We already know that a piece that connects the radiator hoses busted. But, it is possible that the head cracked while I tried to hurry home with it overheating. It makes me very sad to think that she could need a new engine. So, please keep my sweet bus Kitty in your prayers :)

Well, hope to see you at the river this weekend with another wonderful birth story!

No comments: