Monday, April 9, 2007

Finally!!!

I am excited tho announce that A and her baby are finally home! Baby is doing great and Mom is very relieved. So, am I! I felt like I couldn't move on knowing they were stuck in that hospital. So, soon I will have a picture to share with you all. He is the cutest baby!

I am also excited that we now have a main floor laundry room! WooHoo! I can't tell you how great it is to have a laundry room that I can use while the baby plays nearby. Love it!

More good news!I have a new client that is due in May. She is first time Mom, who was born at home herself. She and her partner are really sweet. I think that Suzanne (the CNM I assist sometimes) is going to come and assist me this time. Hopefully, I don't get nervous.

Well, I hope that everyone had a nice Easter weekend. We spent Sunday at Jesse's Mom's house. It sure is nice to sit back and let everyone else do the cooking! But, it makes me feel a bit lazy. Lily has come down with a stomach bug. We thought it was from eating to much candy but, I now know it is a virus. Poor baby. She's up playing now so hopefully, she will be better soon.

No comments: