Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Yikes! I've been tagged!

I was tagged by Laborpayne.

So now I am supposed to give all of you eight things you MAY not know about me!

Here are the rules for being tagged:
RULES - Post rules before giving the facts - Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves - People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules - At the end of the your blog you need to tag six people and list their names - Leave them a comment on their blog, telling them they have been tagged and not to forget to read your blog.

Okay...here it goes.....in no particular order :)

1. I love to throw parties! I have several parties a year and a monthly pot luck. I really enjoy entertaining my friends but, mostly I love to cook for them!

2. I lived on a commune in southern Missouri called EastWind for 3 years. I loved it there. I am very tribal minded and still miss it form time to time.

3. I love to shop...shhhh

4. I birthed a child for another couple. We had a home birth and it was a really amazing experience. Several years later they called to ask me if I would do it again but, I was in the mist of school and apprenticeship. So, I declined. Then they asked if I would be willing to donate my eggs so that the Mom would have a chance to carry and birth a child. I said I would and she gave birth to a set of twin girls! We visit with each other at least once a year and they are like extended family.

5. I have a fetish for dreadlocks. I really wish I could keep some of my own.....

6. I am nervous and shy around new people. It really is true. When I first started doing prenatals during my apprenticeship, I would turn red in the face and break out in a sweat when I took FHT. lol.

7. I bite my nails. terrible habit. I have tried to stop many times.

8. I collect rocks, feathers, crystals and any interestingly shaped natural object. I have a pretty cool collection including some eagle feathers that were gifted to me by a Lakota medicine man on mothers day.

Now, it's my turn to tag 6 people. I want here 8 things from Pam, Stephanie, Alissa, Tara, Jessica, and the Navelgazing midwife.

1 comment:

Dark Daughta said...

Oh, YOU tagged navelgazer. She tagged me. So, I guess some indirect thanks would be order. I like your blog. You just say what you need to say. That's wonderful.